RHL Cooking Face-Off
How to enter:
• Interested residential students will need to ﬁll out the application.
• Click here for application.
• The deadline for the application is September 26.
• In addition to the application, students will have to upload a video to Facebook or Instagram of them cooking or showing oﬀ their dish.
Rules and Description:
• One participant from each residence hall will be chosen on September 28 based on the application and video presentation.
• The video must show you cooking your meal. We encourage highly creative videos! Note: Videos must be between 30 seconds and 2 minutes long and must be uploaded to either Facebook or Instagram. All video entries must include the hashtag #tureshallchef2018 and tag @tulanedining.
• The semi-ﬁnalists will be placed in teams of two and paired with a Tulane Dining Services chef. The teams will develop a new Healthy TU recipe based on the speciﬁc nutritional requirements.
• Our dietitian will make sure the teams are following the nutritional guidelines.
• The cooking face-oﬀ competition will be held on October 4 at 6:00 p.m. in the Greenbaum kitchen.
• The winning team will be announced on October 8 via social media.