Everyday is a mobile app that allows you to order meals for pickup and delivery. Customers can place orders directly from their phones with Everyday and choose a pickup or delivery time that fits their schedule.
What You Need to Know
- Order what you want, when you want it.
- You can choose pickup or delivery.
- Managing contactless payments and memberships is easy.
- Get instant access to everything you need to know about dietary facts and allergens.
- You can see the entire menu in the app. Earn rewards!
- You can collect points with every purchase, receive exclusive offers, and view special offers on selected items.
How it Works
- Download the Everyday app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Create or log into your account using your Tulane University credentials.
- Enter code 8999 to check in at Tulane University. Go to the account settings and select payment methods.
- Then select, add campus meal plan/add credit or debit card,” and enter your preferred payment method.
- Select “menu,” and all campus dining offerings will be available to view.
- Add selected items to basket.
- Proceed to checkout and choose time for order.
- Once completed, your order will be sent to the dining location. You will be notified of status updates in the app.
- When your order is complete, you will receive an update that your order is ready for pick up or delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What payment methods are accepted through the app?
The Everyday app accepts Splash Cash, Wave Buck$, debit or credit cards, and Apple Pay.
What is Scan & Go?
Scan & Go allows you to buy items from cashless stores without waiting in line to order. Pay directly in the app by simply scanning a barcode or QR code.
How do I scan an item into my basket?
To add an item to the basket, press the “Scan QR Code” button and enable access to your camera. Hold the camera over the QR code of the item. Make sure the QR code fits in the box. The item will then appear in your basket where you can adjust the quantity.
How do I get in touch with customer service about my order?
Please visit, “Support” on the sidebar menu and select, “Need Help?” on the selected order. From there, you will select an issue related to your current situation and add your own message. Once received, our support team will look into your request.